- What is your process when making a decision?
- Are you one who spends hours researching various points of view before making a decision?
- Or are you one who makes a quick decision based on your gut feeling?
- Perhaps you rely on others to make a decision for you?
- What other ways have you used to make a decision?
Most likely your process depends on what the issue is that a decision needs to be made about.
Thus, you may incorporate all the processes above and others for making a decision.
- Regardless of the process you have used, have you ever made a bade decision?
- When is a decision, good or bad, irreversible?
- What is significant about the phrase ‘Valley of Decision’ found in Joel 3:14?